Wednesday, February 14, 2007

All You Need is Love... and More Toilets

Ah... there was definitely something in the air today in Civic Center. You might call it love but I would call it the smell of urine. Ugh... it's the smell you love to hate.

A few weeks ago, I kind of semi-jokingly told one of the girls at work that we should decorate the office for Valentine's Day and sure enough, outside of everyone's cubicle yesterday was a red heart. Don't get me wrong - I'm all for a spirited working environment. I even purposely wore black to match the color of my heart. Okay, that wasn't the reason - black just hides dirt better than the other colors.


And speaking of dirt, today airs the final finale of Beauty and the Geek. Don't ask me what that has to do with dirt. I was just desperate for a transition. But anywho, I'm not exactly sure why I like the show so much. I can answer who, what, when, where, and how but not why. Is it the girls? Mayhaps. Is it the guys? Perbe. Or maybe it's because I can identify myself with the people in the show. I don't mean to brag but I've been known to have the beauty of a geek and the brains of beauty. Perhaps, I just like shows that pit two opposite worlds together and forces them to collide. But I really don't know. I guess like a good valentine, you don't have to understand everything about it. You just have to love it... O wait, forget what I said. I know why now. Yea, it takes my mind off of that awful Civic Center urine smell.