Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Diary-uh

You'll have to excuse me if I haven't been posting as often as I normally do. I'm fighting a bout of the too-lazy-to-update syndrome. Symptoms include explosive diarrhea and instant death... one of which I have yet to experience. I won't tell you which one. I've said too much already.

But this has happened every time I started a website. So perhaps, it's just history repeating itself. But even so, it usually took a few more months before I admitted it. Ah well, as long as I have nothing to do, updating my blog will be a priority - an extremely low one but a priority nonetheless.

Speaking of bowel problems, if you haven't seen that Pepto Max commercial yet with the monsters, you're missing out on an awesome commercial. Here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3iiaGD0koU

As the indestructible Ed McMahon would say.. haw haw haw, hiyooooooooo!