Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

You wouldn't know but for a guy with all the time in the world, I've been surprisingly busy. Don't ask me how that happens... or else! ...or else I'll have to answer you. I've got a lot of blogging to catch up on which means nothing but wasted time and misery for you. I have so much to talk about that I don't even know where to start. Never mind that I actually started several sentences ago and do know where to start. It's continuing what I started that leaves me in a quandary of sorts.

So let's just jump to the show-and-tell portion of my post. I've found a Christmas card that reminds me of how my Christmas went...


So as you have probably surmised by now, I spent the blessed Advent season denying people of gifts for perfectly reasonable and understandable reasons. But to be fair, the guy in the picture isn't that ugly, right? I mean doesn't he kinda look like m... oh, never mind...

All joking aside, I had a very merry Christmas. And I'd like to wish you all a horribly belated Merry Christmas and a somewhat on-time Happy New Year!

Hark, now hear the angels sing, a king was born today,
And man will live for evermore, because of Christmas Day!